This author participates in the Readers' Favorite Free Book Program, which is open to all readers and is completely free. The author will provide you with a free copy of their book in exchange for an honest review. You and the author will discuss what sites you will post your review to and what kind of copy of the book you would like to receive (eBook, PDF, Word, paperback, etc.). To begin, click the purple email icon to send this author a private email.
This author participates in the Readers' Favorite Book Review Exchange Program, which is open to all authors and is completely free. Simply put, you agree to provide an honest review an author's book in exchange for the author doing the same for you. What sites your reviews are posted on (B&N, Amazon, etc.) and whether you send digital (eBook, PDF, Word, etc.) or hard copies of your books to each other for review is up to you. To begin, click the purple email icon to send this author a private email, and be sure to describe your book or include a link to your Readers' Favorite review page or Amazon page.
This author participates in the Readers' Favorite Book Donation Program, which was created to help nonprofit and charitable organizations (schools, libraries, convalescent homes, soldier donation programs, etc.) by providing them with free books and to help authors garner more exposure for their work. This author is willing to donate free copies of their book in exchange for reviews (if circumstances allow) and the knowledge that their book is being read and enjoyed. To begin, click the purple email icon to send this author a private email. Be sure to tell the author who you are, what organization you are with, how many books you need, how they will be used, and the number of reviews, if any, you would be able to provide.
Reviewed by Mamta Madhavan for Readers' Favorite
Amazing at 50: 10-Day Flat Tummy Challenge by Ivy Ngeow is a handy manual for readers who want to look amazing and fit even when they are 50 and above. The book gives an easy workout plan coupled with a 14-day meal plan that will help readers to stay slim and fit. Everyone is responsible for their own health and fitness; taking the beginning steps is 80% of the goal and completing it is the other 20%. The author shares 8 daily exercises that will help readers get into shape quickly, simple exercises that can be done without using any equipment, to burn belly fat at home without spending money in the gym, and easy-to-prepare, nutritious meals that will help readers stay away from unhealthy snacking and binge eating. The tips and tools suggested by the author, if followed methodically, will give guaranteed results and will help readers achieve their perfect waistline goals.
Amazing at 50 is perfect for readers who are looking for exercises to do at home and want to look slim and fit. The journaling exercise at the end is a good way to keep track of what is being done and to count the rounds. The meal plan will help to avoid junk foods, and the workout plan shared is based on five days a week of exercise for two weeks. Ivy Ngeow deals with the topic methodically, her simple strategies and techniques can be tried out without much difficulty, and the fully illustrated workout plan will make it easier. For all those readers who want to get back into shape by following a simple formula, this book will be helpful and useful.