Reviewed by Anne Boling for Readers' Favorite
Debra Smith White has a revolutionary idea of how to fix your marriage:
• Put Jesus first in their lives and marriage
• Approach Scripture’s teachings as a whole
• Apply Christ’s teachings to husband and wife
• Encourage communication on all topics
• Serve each other enthusiastically
• Make all major decisions jointly
• Set aside time for romance and communion
White has written 50 books and gets better with each one. I agree and appreciate her suggestions. I do not think we can truly love until we accept the love of Christ. Also believe we should romance our mate to keep the fires burning.
I enjoyed her explanation of the actions and commands of the Apostle Paul. I few truly study his words and the reason they were written we will see that Paul was a liberator and never meant to keep women in bondage. White covers such topics as: sex in marriage, sexual baggage, differences between men and women, forgiveness, and arguing is discussed in a frank, helpful manner.